PDA

View Full Version : hello people

srjparker
13-03-10, 00:21
Hey all im glad to finally find a site with people suffering the same problems.

ive had anxiety/panic attacks now for about 3 years, but ive always been a unsociable person since i was about 13 im now 23 and suffer from anxiety pretty bad i think?. I can be sat on my own in my room and all of a sudden i would panic, feel drowzy and sometimes feel like my balance has gone. I get so scared sometimes i either curl up in bed or just sit down shaking till it wears off or i fall asleep. I aint sure if its mainly stress related for me but the last week or so been getting nightmares where i would die in my sleep then wake up shakeing or sleepness paralysiz. I admit my diet is bad but i never put on weight lol, i do drink alot of coffee/tea and i smoke which i know makes it worse, i dont know i can never push myself far enought to do something i did see a counciler but they gave up i couldent push myself far enought to do the tasks she set me, but now im ready to do anything as its getting insane now, im 23 ive left the house about 10 times in 3 years, i just sit on my own 24/7 thinking of death, random things which make me feel sad, depressed. I wont take any pills etc as drugs make me panic. Its like i never really been a chatty person but lately ive been so panicy/scared over nothing or depressed that i need someone to talk to, so im glad i found this site hearing other peoples thoughts, alot of people dont relize how scary it is which is annoying im fed up of people saying you big baby etc etc, i just hope that one day it will all go!.

nomorepanic
13-03-10, 00:23
Hi srjparker

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
13-03-10, 00:58
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Veronica H
13-03-10, 10:43
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

Patty
14-03-10, 13:02
Hi srjparker

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs: