PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you & you & you....

Chuffed2Bits
13-03-10, 00:48
Hi Everyone...:blush:

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say HI!!!

Hope I'm posting this in the right place!

nomorepanic
13-03-10, 00:53
Hi Chuffed2Bits

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
13-03-10, 00:57
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Chuffed2Bits
13-03-10, 01:11
Thanks Paige...:flowers:

hopers
13-03-10, 09:10
welcome to nmp hope you find some good frineds and feel at home here :):)

big mags
13-03-10, 10:40
Hi
I'm new too and have never done anything like this. Feeling a bit low and anxious - been on so many meds that have unpleasant side effeccts. The anxiety I am being treated for is getting worse after starting cipralex 6 days ago! So fed up being used like a guinea pig!!
Sorry feeling sorry for myself today - have m e and graves disease and look after my son with cerebral palsy.
Best wishes to all x

Patty
14-03-10, 13:04
Hi Chuffed2Bits

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

JT69
14-03-10, 16:05
Hi
I'm new too and have never done anything like this. Feeling a bit low and anxious - been on so many meds that have unpleasant side effeccts. The anxiety I am being treated for is getting worse after starting cipralex 6 days ago! So fed up being used like a guinea pig!!
Sorry feeling sorry for myself today - have m e and graves disease and look after my son with cerebral palsy.
Best wishes to all x

Hi Mags

The meds usually make you feel worse before you feel better...stick with them and after 2 weeks you should start to feel better.

Jo

smudger
14-03-10, 18:51
Howdydoody and :welcome: