PDA

View Full Version : Major palps when have a virus

Buj
13-03-10, 09:06
Hi guys, got hit by a stomach bug yeserday and it really has had a knock on effect on my anxiety and palps. have suffered for years but dehydrated so really going through it....talk to me someone ?

Maj
13-03-10, 09:14
I don't suffer from them like I did, but yes I do remember them being worse if I didn't feel 100%. I think maybe this is because when we are low we can feel more anxious. What you just need to keep saying to yourself is that they won't do you any harm, no matter how powerful they are. They'll settle down again when you feel better and I hope that you feel better soon. Please try not to worry about them because this only makes them worse.
Myra:hugs:
p.s. and drink lots of water.

ames6767
13-03-10, 11:01
I totally sympathise with you, when Im ill they come on terribly. try not worry about them and get yourself well and they will settle back to normal. take care xx

Buj
13-03-10, 13:29
Thanks Myra, its so hard when your whole body is tight and frightened. Sometimes they can take a few hours to wear off and like you say when you are tired and run down, it really hits you hard. Thank you for support......

Buj
13-03-10, 13:31
Thanks Ames....i rarely fall ill so im finding these hard.Thx for taking the time to write.....x

Typer
15-03-10, 12:17
If you have been sick etc, you will loose potassium and other electrolytes. This on its own can cause palps even if you never get them. So buy some electrolytes or eat some bananas.

I know someone who has not had them for a long time, but they came back for a short while while she had that virus