PDA

View Full Version : anyone help bouncing feeling

danjhay
13-03-10, 11:10
Hi guys hope there is someone out there that can sympathise with my latest symptom.
Whilst in a dream like state in bed i experience a bouncing sensation through my body as if im bouncing on the spot with my legs. I wake up out of the dream to find i still have this sensation but my legs are not moving and niether is any thing My pulse is up to 99 and strongly beating. I had this same problem back in january and kept googling symptoms. I did mention this to the doctor first time round but he did nt really seem bothered.
I suppose i just need to know if anyone else has experienced any thing similar to try to put my mind at ease.
:weep:

PanchoGoz
13-03-10, 14:03
I find things like this very common as I am falling asleep, abit like having a ginormous twitch when I wake from a falling dream, and sleep paralysis. I often feel like I am rocking, bouncing or spinning and I think it is just the sensation of the body adjusting to sleep and altering it's balance.
I hope that puts your mind a bit more at ease.

danjhay
13-03-10, 15:22
thanks for your reply loopy i seem to see where you are coming from i seem to get this after a nights sleep into the waking hours which i suppose is almost like when your nodding off to go to sleep you are half in half out of sleep