PDA

View Full Version : anxieties about lumps and bumps

bronte
13-03-10, 17:18
hi everyone like alot of HA sufferers im terrified of lumps and bumps if i have any dicomfort i feel for lumps and swellings in the past ive found lumps and the doctor has confirmed they are sinew round ligaments so on but if i feel anything i straight away feel at the other side of my body in same place and if it doesnt feel the same then i have anxiety attack then i will get pain in that area can anyone like me make out a lump in ant tissue its terrible my latest fright is i felt a pain in the top of my vagina nearly got myself in a knot trying to feel now im convinced i can feel a lump of some sort ive had a full mot down there as the gyno put it when i had tests last summer so should be reasured last week it was a lump in my neck the week before that a lump in my arm im so fed up with it:huh:

busybeingmum
13-03-10, 18:54
Hi Bronte - I too am obsessed with lumps. My latest are lumps in neck, groin and shoulder!!! Groin lump checked 5 times now by doc and they say it is fine - my groin aches though and I still worry! The best bit of advice I have been given about this is - STOP CHECKING BODY! It is really hard but checking is a habit and you have to try hard to stop habit. xxxx

bronte
13-03-10, 19:13
thanks busybeingmum i no your right