PDA

View Full Version : Work/Habits/Symptons

JOSY
13-03-10, 22:04
Hi Everyone, I have recently started a new part time job 4 mornings a week up the road from home so I can walk within 5 minutes so its ideal but I get so nervous everyday and start feeling faint shakey etc, I think its because Im working in a new place peple seem to keep in their little groups and there is no negoiation on anything which is ok as the hours suit me I have all afternoon to do what I want Im am working in a store which has a party section so its really fun making up balloon displays for people but I have this thing about the helium getting in my system in the air as I have to hold the balloons on the pumps and always think I feel dizzy, funny and faint and that the helium is getting inside me, (just to explain I have a thing about medication I wont take it at all unless it is really necessary as I was given double the strength in error once of some mediation which made me ill ever seen then I have a thing about medication or smells anything funny and it sets me of immediately) the job is fun if I could just feel human when Im there not looking like a freak.
Also when Im nervous or anxious I have a habit of shaking my head thinking its gonna make me feel better and not feel so faint and numb which I know is mad its just a habit I also have a nervous habit cough so lately I just cough cough couogh no stop which people notice and sometimes comment on, the doctor told me I have a nervous habit cough.
Well Im just wondering if anyone else has anything like this with habits/nervous things.:yahoo: