PDA

View Full Version : Overdose?

backflip95
14-03-10, 17:00
Im 15 and for the past 2 years I have been using melatonin (occasionaly) to help me get to sleep, or if i wake up panicy, to get me back to sleep.

This weekend has been a nightmare, both friday night and sat night i woke up after abou 1-2 hours of sleep, having a panic attack, upto the point where I was very close to being sick. I feel panicky (slightly) during the day, then in the evening, i want to have a tablet to get me off to sleep, but if I wake u again later that nght, then I can't have one to get back to sleep, can I?

Please help, im dreading tonight :unsure:

KK77
14-03-10, 17:13
What tablet you referring to? Melatonin? I personally would avoid them and stick to something like Kalms or Nytol. I'm not sure whether you can OD on melatonin but I wouldn't try it.

I would go and see your doctor about your sleep and anxiety problems rather than trying to self-medicate like this.

Hope you feel better soon.

smudger
14-03-10, 18:38
Absolutely agree with Melancholia77 hun, Don't gamble on doseage n do go see the doc with this.xx

gypsywomen
14-03-10, 18:51
yes better safe than sorry like myra says,have you tried listening to music or tv in bedroom it helps me relax, just an idea ,plus lavender oil on your pillow helps relax you

KK77
14-03-10, 19:04
yes better safe than sorry like myra says,

Myra always gets the credit, even when she doesn't post LOL!

Not fair - I want to be like Myra!

gypsywomen
14-03-10, 19:06
Myra always gets the credit, even when she doesn't post LOL!

Not fair - I want to be like Myra!lol i meant you so sorry :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

KK77
14-03-10, 19:08
I like your style Gypsy :roflmao:

gypsywomen
14-03-10, 19:09
cool lol

backflip95
14-03-10, 19:20
I use calming spray and i read, or listen to music, but its when I wake up in the middle fo the night.

KK77
14-03-10, 19:30
I use calming spray and i read, or listen to music, but its when I wake up in the middle fo the night.

Have a word with your doctor Backflip. If you wake up though and you've already taken a tablet don't take another. You're better off getting out of bed for a while and doing something to occupy yourself and then try to go back to sleep when you've calmed down.

I know it's really annoying but this happens to a lot of us here and it does pass.