PDA

View Full Version : My latest health anxieties

phil06
14-03-10, 19:18
My finger got hurt a few days back and I managed to damage the skin it's all red with the skin missing in one patch and it was sore and nippy at first now it's getting sore all down so I'm worried...:blush: I twisted my foot about a week ago too and had muscle pains so just worried I'm wasting away or becoming accident prone.

And I;m starting to get a cold..don't think you get them In march feeling weak, tiredish and blocked nose and the shivers..

anybody else? :blush:

agnes
14-03-10, 20:08
My finger got hurt a few days back and I managed to damage the skin it's all red with the skin missing in one patch and it was sore and nippy at first now it's getting sore all down so I'm worried...:blush: I twisted my foot about a week ago too and had muscle pains so just worried I'm wasting away or becoming accident prone.

And I;m starting to get a cold..don't think you get them In march feeling weak, tiredish and blocked nose and the shivers..

anybody else? :blush:

I twisted my foot too, about a week ago, and have been hobbling around at work and at home. The pains have spread to my leg but, fortunately, I work in a hospital and was told that the leg pains are a consequence of using (or not using) my foot in a different way...this puts pressure on leg muscles. So it's likely true for you, too, Phil.