PDA

View Full Version : what vitamins or supplements to take??

Lozzie
10-01-06, 22:16
Hi all x
Right I want to start taking something to relieve the symptoms of anxiety, panic attacks and depression.
I've heard about St johns wort, vit b and such. Also chamomile tea and peppermint tea?
I would really like people's opinions on what they take and wether they have worked?
As im abit clueless[:I]
Thanks
Lauraxx

chop
06-02-06, 10:24
I know this is a bit late but I take a vitamin B supplement with minerals formuated for stress apparently. I dont know if it does much really BUT it certainly does no harm!

apparently when stressed, you use much vitamin b up and so this helps. Maybe without it I would be worse?

They say it helps anyway :)

Paul

Meg
06-02-06, 14:44
and omega 3 is very recommended too.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

chop
07-02-06, 05:47
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">and omega 3 is very recommended too.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 06 February 2006 : 13:44:08</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I didnt know that one actually :) Thank you. I never eat fish as I hate it (but love fishing) so I went and bought some today :)

Paul

Learning to underreact

andrewjdavid2005
08-02-06, 02:44
I take vitamin b complex and omega 3 fish oil althought i am terrible because some days i just forget to take them i wish i could remember to take them everyday lol.

I reccommend taking some mineral as well :)

Shazza
24-02-06, 05:17
hi i'm new to this site, i will tell you the best fast and works within 15-30mins max trust me the site is www.seredyn.com and order on line great for Anxiety and helps work fast and is all natrual try it 100% great:D

Shazza

sharlene nazza