PDA

View Full Version : Will it ever go?

madeuprolemodel
14-03-10, 20:44
About two months ago i had a panic attack out of nowhere it was horrible, i thought i was going to die and ever since then i have convinced myself i have a brain tumor and now i have really bad anxiety, light headness and jsut a feeling of being spaced, i have been to the doctors and they have checked me over and said it was all down to stress and anxiety and i DO NOT HAVE a brain tumor..anyway! they give me anti-depressants but i really am so against taking the i was wondering if anyone had any advice for kicking this horrible monster out of my life....

Vanilla Sky
14-03-10, 21:31
Just wanted to welcome you to the site , you will find it helpful and supportive here. Have a read of the information to the left, once you understand what is happening to you, You can then start taking steps to cope with it. I know how hard it is to believe that it is "just" a panic attack , you don't believe it and totally convince yourself thats you have a serious illness then your panic gets out of control etc , It's awful. We all understand what you are going through but you'r not alone .
When you have been a member for 5 days you can come into the chatroom , you can talk with people who know where your coming from and even that helps, look forward to seeing you in there :welcome:
Paige x