PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Dullest V Programme You Have Watched?

smudger
14-03-10, 20:55
I am watching it right now, how to make pencils! Actually, its fascinating..

Vanilla Sky
14-03-10, 21:18
My husband was watching Discovery Shed.... yes ... it was how to build a shed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Redrainbow
14-03-10, 21:22
Any soap!!!!!!!! eastenders etc!!!!

Ronny
14-03-10, 21:22
American version of Ab Fab.Talk about Dull and Boring only lasted 3 episodes

bottleblond
14-03-10, 21:31
It's funny because the programmes i think i would like the least are the ones that have me gripped the whole way through.

Last night for instance, i had a child free night, i went off-line about 10ish and found myself watching a series of short films made by a documentary channel. I was hooked from the start.

I can watch almost anything apart from sport. Sorry sports fans but i find it tedious to watch.

I love documentaries and real reality tv.

Lisa
xx

suzy-sue
14-03-10, 21:37
Scrap heap challenge ...sends me to sleep ..

Neighbours ...sorry Ronny no offense ,but its rubbish now ...

Cops with cameras ....

SUE

Ronny
14-03-10, 21:52
Hi Suzy
Yes I agree neighbours is crap....So is Home and Away.:)

ally b
14-03-10, 22:08
Mine is HEARTBEAT,omg i bloody hate.As soon as i hear the theme tune,it goes right off.My fella loves it.:buttkick:

andrea thompson
14-03-10, 22:14
wow your a hard bunch to please!!! lol

i absolutly love watching the soaps - eastenders etc... oh god emmerdale is my favourite... i love it... my fella loves heartbeat and has seen like every episode about four times.. not kidding!!!!

the dullest thing on tv is sport - oh its sooo boring... football, rugby urghhhhh....z z z z

ha ha.

smudger
15-03-10, 09:43
My husband was watching Discovery Shed.... yes ... it was how to build a shed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AS its my thread I am gonna pick this as the dullest! Its so dull its funny!lol!

Weird though coz I always 'accidentally' watch these kinda programmes n end up hooked!