PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Suzanne

smpomeroy
15-03-10, 00:16
Hi
Im Suzanne, Im 36 and married but with no children. I have been suffering panic attacks on and off for about 20 years - they are cyclical and I go through phases where they are much worse than at other times but I am never completely without then. I have been an insulin dependant diabetic since I was 8 and I think my panics are mostly related to health fears and wonder sometimes if they are also triggered by blood glucose changes or other functions or side effects related to diabetes.

I am here to get advice and see if I can kick this thing once and for all and if needed to give people the benefit of my years of experience with panic attacks because I really want to help people with similar problems too.:yesyes:

thanks for reading

Suz

nomorepanic
15-03-10, 00:17
Hi smpomeroy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

dulcie
15-03-10, 22:24
Just want to welcome you - I'm sure your experience will be very helpful for many of us. hope you feeling ok now

Patty
16-03-10, 00:51
Hi Suzanne

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

diane07
16-03-10, 08:47
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

Vanilla Sky
16-03-10, 20:43
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

smpomeroy
18-03-10, 00:17
thanks all for the kind welcome - I have already read so many things that ring true and have made me feel so much better and more 'normal' whatever that is!! So many symptoms I have that I didnt fully realise were as a result of panic as well which has been a big relief.

a new friend recommended this site and I can thank her enough sal if you are reading this - thanks so much this site is brilliant!! :D

lynn1960
18-03-10, 01:54
i am type two diabetic and i think that my panic attacks are assoicated with my blood sugar level do you still get panic attacks they still scare me i have been well for ages but have had a scressful event that has started off again and i am still scared will it ever go

candy79
19-03-10, 10:54
Hi, I too have taken comfort in finding out that the "serious life threatening symptoms" i believe I have are down to anxiety and stress. I couldn't believe that this was true and didnt bother to research it as usually if you would put dizziness or like into a search engine if would come up with something nasty. I only registered yesterday and this site has been wonderful. It calms me down at my highest anxiety level. I'm sure you too will find this fantastic. Good luck