PDA

View Full Version : Hi im really struggling at the moment

kat_orr101
15-03-10, 13:18
Hi im Kat,
ive been reading this site for quite a while now, but have only just registered. Im really struggling with my anxiety at the moment and really need some extra support. I really dont know where to go?! I live in Belfast and cant seem to find any support groups or anything.

I feel very alone with my anxiety

leeg
15-03-10, 13:28
:welcome:hi kat im sorry to hear your struggling well your not alone there is good advice on here i live across the water from u in ayrshire chin up your not alone welcome to nmp xxx

cymraig_chris
15-03-10, 13:34
Post removed by author

pinkpiglet
15-03-10, 14:20
You should not have to suffer alone or in silence!

No more panic is ideal for chatting to other sufferers, seeking support and reassurance from like minded people. However, I'm no more medically trained than the next person who replies to you so you should always consult your GP with any health issues including anxiety, depression, panic attacks etc.

Ask them if they can arrange for you to get some sort of counselling like CBT (Cognitive behaviour therapy) or discuss your other options.

Its great to come on this website, everyone is very warm and welcoming but its not always enough in the fight against anxiety.

I just found this link for you too, if its any use to you, check it out and see!!

http://www.patient.co.uk/support/Northern-Ireland-Agoraphobia-and-Anxiety-Society.htm

Good Luck!!

kat_orr101
31-03-10, 15:24
Thank you so much for your replies :D its so good to have people to talk to and reading your comments really made a difference to my day
:hugs: