PDA

View Full Version : Hi fom Roger50

roger50
15-03-10, 13:38
Hi

First time I have joined this site some of you know me as I am Kazzie's widower but thought I would join so I can keep in touch with some friends that I have got to know and have always been interested in what my Kazzie was upto.
Also in the 10 years that Kazzie and I were married she went from being too frightened to go into Sainsbury's to working as a Funeral Arranger so I feel I maybe could offer any advice as my dear Wife went through a large spectrum of Anxiety and panic attacks . Probably like most other halfs on this site I didnt understand at first but came to realise what a serious effect this has on sufferers lives and their partners.

Anyway I hope to speak to you all soon.

Take care
Roger

diane07
15-03-10, 13:40
Hi roger50

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

ames6767
15-03-10, 14:27
hello Roger, so sorry to hear of your loss. I didnt know Kazzie but heard what a lovely, kind person she was. hope you are bearing up ok. xxx

bottleblond
15-03-10, 15:10
Hiya Roger :hugs:

It's lovely to see you here hun!
You'll know me better as Blondy because that's what Kazz used to call me all the time. Lol
Anyway i hope we can be of some comfort to you during this very difficult time.

Love Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

Chuffed2Bits
15-03-10, 15:14
Hi Roger,

Welcome to NMP. Didn't know Kazzie as i'm a new member. Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that you will find this site somewhat of a comfort to you during your difficult time.

Take care:flowers:

SueBee
15-03-10, 15:15
Welcome Roger,

I knew Kazzie really well from using the chat room and as you probably already know, she would always have time to help others out no matter how she was feeling herself. She will always be missed.

I do hope you are keeping as well as you can and find some comfort from being here.

Sue xxxxx :hugs:

nomorepanic
15-03-10, 18:26
Hi Rog

Lovely to see you here.

It would be great if you could help out in any way you can as you know how much Kazz loved being on here.

Nikk keeps me updated on how you are doing and you know I am always here if you need anything at all.

Lovely to have you on board

Bluebelle
15-03-10, 18:32
Hi Roger !
I am so glad to have you here-I am sorry for your loss- it is good you're here.
Take Care
BB

sunshine-lady
15-03-10, 18:42
Hi Roger,

Lovely to see you here. Hope we can offer you some comfort at this difficult time.

xxx

Vanilla Sky
15-03-10, 19:10
Hi Roger,
Nice to meet you . I knew Kazz from the chatroom , we had a lot of conversations , and a lot about her job too ! Kazz was a loved member , always ready to offer support and advice, she is missed .
I'm sorry for your loss . We are all here for you :)
Love Paige x

bluesparkle
15-03-10, 23:04
hi rog :hugs:
its great to see you here ...
it really is a special place to be as you know from kaz...
hope to catch you in chat maybe...
if not will pm you if thats ok.
rach
x

pollyanna
16-03-10, 07:13
Hi roger and :welcome:

im so sorry for your loss, i didnt know kazzie terribly well, but she would always reply to my posts and always gave sound advice, and was very kind, she was one in a million.
As well as the experience that you have and can give to others , i hope this site can help you too. tc

P x :flowers:

pinkpiglet
16-03-10, 08:29
Hello Roger, A BIG FAT :welcome: to NMP
You are no stranger to many of us here and I am grateful to have this opportunity to pass on my condolences over Kazzies passing in person. I would say that your lovely wife was probably one of the most influencial and amazing characters on NMP. She was a beautiful person, always there to offer advice and support to anyone who needed it. Even if she could not offer advice she would reply to posts just to let people know someone was there and sending her best wishes.
She was a Diamond and you were very lucky to have each other.

Hope to see you around.

Take care x

Veronica H
16-03-10, 13:10
:bighug1::welcome:Roger. It is so nice of you to carry on helping us all here...hope we can support you too.

veronicax

bronte
16-03-10, 14:33
hi roger50 i didnt know kazzie myself as i am a new member but she sounded a really special person and i bet your very proud of her welcome to nmp.

Worrier
16-03-10, 16:41
Hi Roger,

Lovely to see you hear. I always enjoyed chatting with Kaz about all sorts of things. Very sorry about your loss, but I hope that the people here can help you through this very difficult time.

Take care and we'd love to see you in chat sometime.
Natalie x

amandaj
16-03-10, 17:45
hi roger ,kaz was a lovely person and so special to many people on here , so pleased you are on here hope to speak to you soon in chat maybe

amandaxx

margaret jones
16-03-10, 17:49
Hi Rog i was so sorry to hear that Kazzie had passed away i had a few chats with her and she always offered good advice
Take Care Maggie

RosieXXX
16-03-10, 18:01
Welcome to nmp :)

Granny Primark
16-03-10, 18:28
your/our kazzie was a special person.
Im so glad youve joined nmp.
Its a great place to come and share our worries and fears.
Im sure shes watching down and shes so pleased youve come and joined us.
Never had the chance to meet her but she was a very special friend to me and I can remember the last time we spoke on the phone and how I felt so much better after speaking to her.

gary_2.0
16-03-10, 19:04
Flippin' 'eck who let that daft sod in? :winks:

:bighug1:

SueBee
16-03-10, 19:07
LOL Gary :roflmao:

nikk_dolittle
16-03-10, 19:19
I own up it was meeeee! I signed him up so blame me! lol

Its great to have you on here Roger. So glad you made the choice to come on here. We will be looked after as you know.

love and hugs
nikk xxxxx :hugs:

ElizabethJane
16-03-10, 19:30
:welcome:Hi Roger welcome aboard. I did not know Kazzie well but she always seemed well informed when answering my posts. We all miss her.