PDA

View Full Version : having a really rough day

stampinbunny
15-03-10, 23:04
I've been on 10mg of cipralex for 11 days , 5 mg for about 9 days before that.....been doing ok til today....having major anxiety....thought i'd be over having a really bad anxiety day by now....arrgghhh...what the heck??

leeg
16-03-10, 09:06
hi im on day 6 so a bit behind you i felt electric yesterday so wired felt like i was plugged in an switched to maximum but its gone today hope u feel better soon x

BexieB
16-03-10, 21:56
Hi Guys

Stick with it, this is a very good med...probalbly the most advanced of all the SSris. I was on it last year and it took about five weeks before i started to feel more like my old self...after three months my old self was truly back. But it was really rough for the first few weeks. Anx went through the roof, sleeping and eating went, lost 1.5 stone. A lot of people talk about these side effects abating after two weeks, but it took about 4 weeks for me. It will be okay guys...:yesyes:

Love and Hugs
Bexie

leeg
17-03-10, 07:44
thanks for support i feel bit better today but since i started im struggling to eat my appetite is zero even ma usual favs crisps n choc cant tempt me! but i guess i just gotta hang in there x

stampinbunny
17-03-10, 18:37
Thanks for the words of encouragment. Was doing better yesterday....today is ok although i'm beating myself up because i was supposed to go see a therapist, but as soon as it was time to go i started having an anxiety attack so i had to cancel. But talking to her made me feel better....going to try small steps in order to get my life back on track