PDA

View Full Version : Worried about swine flu again

phil06
15-03-10, 23:29
Had the cold a day or two and I'm worried about swine flu again. Had mixed symptoms been feeling hot tonight. Anyway started googling and it's still hidden in the news over the internet.

Anybody else still worried? I'm talking, and still walking but felt crap all day will it just be seasonal flu? :shrug:

miss_moose
17-03-10, 22:41
I worry about it too but my other half keeps telling me, it's all fading out now, it's not a worry anymore and hardly anyone has it.

If it was Swine Flu you would have had a really high temperature straight away and a really sore throat.

And even if you did have those symptoms, thats just a normal cold anyway.

If you are worried then call NHS Direct, the swine flu helpline (if it's still around) or better still, your GP.
They can tell just by your symptoms if it's swine flu or not.

hope you feel better soon xxx

nomorepanic
17-03-10, 22:46
Hi Phil - I replied to your other post about this

phil06
18-03-10, 01:13
I worry about it too but my other half keeps telling me, it's all fading out now, it's not a worry anymore and hardly anyone has it.

If it was Swine Flu you would have had a really high temperature straight away and a really sore throat.

And even if you did have those symptoms, thats just a normal cold anyway.

If you are worried then call NHS Direct, the swine flu helpline (if it's still around) or better still, your GP.
They can tell just by your symptoms if it's swine flu or not.

hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks guessed I'm just overly worrying about it then. I guess it's not a good idea to google it since the news is not really bothered about it now.