PDA

View Full Version : One step forward, two steps back.

AceFrehley
16-03-10, 01:32
Anyone else ever had days like this? I woke up, had a pleasant day, I've been excersising more lately so I've been feeling good about myself and not plagued with worry about getting sick. Then I went into work this evening and heard one of my work mates phoned in sick with a stomach bug, a few other people complained about feeling ill and someone said they were with a friend today who was sick twice.

Anyway after hearing this, my recentley more lax mood took a few steps back and now I'm like :scared15: just keep washing my hands and I'll be staying up until I fall asleep, if I can sleep at all. Hope tomorrow will be better :weep:

UFC_fan
16-03-10, 10:28
Yes, my day was a bit like that yesterday. I had a good start any up until around mid afternoon I felt pretty good - then I started tensing up and letting a few things at work get to me and before I know it I start getting the physical symptoms again that I've been worrying about lately. It' now run in to today a little as well but at least my boss isn't in today :)

The sun has been out which is definately making a small difference for me, SAD is defo one of my issues.