PDA

View Full Version : Sub concious anxiety

roachford
11-01-06, 14:57
I was wondering, is it possible to suffer from a low level anxiety or subconcious anxiety without having thing constantly playing on yor mind 24/7?? The reason being that I have one or two worries that to me are quite major but I dont find myself worrying too much about them. However, I am still having some physical effects related to my past anxiety e.g, slightly upset digestion and lump in the throat feeling.......

Can you stress without knowing your stressing????

trac67
11-01-06, 15:51
Hi Roachford,

I would say definatley yes, we can be stressed without knowing it, my anxiety was brought on by a few things one of those being stress, but I didn't think I was stressed at all at the time, but looking back on it now I can see that I probably was.

Worrying about things is always very stressful too.

Take care

Trac Xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nell1965
11-01-06, 19:46
Hi
I would say yes too.but not only that, you have to remember that even after our anxiety has lessened/gone it takes a little longer for the symptoms to go, our adrenalin levels dont just drop straight back down and our poor muscles sometimes take time to remember how to relax as does our digestive system etc

I just want my life back
nell
x

Tomimo
11-01-06, 19:51
I think so. Even when I didn't think I was anxious I still had some of the physical symptoms.

I hope they pass soon.

Annie x