PDA

View Full Version : back to worrying ..... numb patch?

Alexy
16-03-10, 15:51
Right im back to worrying again:( iv basically had a numb patch on my left thigh for months now, i only tend to notice when i mess with it, but occassionally have noticed just when standing up or something. im very worried its some kind of disease or something, i won't let myself google.. also i have this weird thing that i get, its like when you write for ages and youre hand aches, i get that same feeling in my arm, like fatigued feeling, sometimes its because of doing something like ironing, other times it seems random, but lasts for quite a while, =/ Im scared this all adds up to ms or something related, i am only 18 but still=/

anyone had any of this?=/ xxxx

Alexy
16-03-10, 16:12
its weird its like numbness when i touch it, i can't so much feel it like when you have your face numbed at the dentist or something like that

tashbarnes87
16-03-10, 20:56
i get this all the time after lying on my back its my left thigh just above my knee its something to do with the nerves in your back getting trapped. I think you should see a chiropractor but its nothing to worry about x

andrea thompson
16-03-10, 21:18
hi hon

i get really tired arms and legs all the time. i think it may be the tension caused by anxiety. i have been like this loads. soemtimes i get cold patches - sort of numb. not really in any particular area. tink its all anxiety. please dont worry - mention to the doc - he will know. i bet its nowt.

take care

andrea x x

Alexy
17-03-10, 18:58
I seem to have it perminantly though, the numbness, i am sure it must be something serious:'( seeing a doctor, but im so scared too:(

Thanks for your replies xx

smpomeroy
17-03-10, 22:53
I get it quite often in my back (often around the time of my period its worse) i thought I had MS with that an other anxiety symtoms so I saw my diabetic consultant who also specilises in MS and he said absolutely not but that it could be due to hormone changes in the bosy. Dont worry about it (hehe yeah I know easier said than done) but mention it to the doctor when you have to go for another reason.

Suz