PDA

View Full Version : ReEntering the World of Panic

Fruit&Nuts
16-03-10, 18:46
Hi all,

Well I find myself starting to panic again. Same insidious thoughts and no matter how much you tell yourself you've been there, done it etc etc it won't go away.

I'm training to be an accountant and in the midst of exam stress, my boyfriend has dumped me (two weeks after asking me to move in) and I'm having problems at home (still live with parents).

So my head is everywhere except in the books where it should be. I feel like I'm at rock bottom again and I don't want to stay here. I've had the runs for nearly six weeks and I haven't eaten properly in weeks either. Lost a stone and a half since the beginning of Feb. But it's the same old vicious circle. Panicking as I'm not eating and not eating because I'm panicking. What a mess!!! I'm beginning to seriously consider Citalopram again but I hate hate hate being on it!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!

nomorepanic
16-03-10, 18:47
Hi Fruit&Nuts

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
16-03-10, 20:33
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Ronny
16-03-10, 21:43
Hello, I know how you feel,I have had a few setbacks myself and it is hard to get back on track.You should take a bit of time out just for you,maybe do some visiualisation,deep breathing exercises and exercise,I know it sometimes it feels like nothing is working but if you do these often enough you will get back on track.You are young, men come and go you will find someone that truly loves you for you.Hope you pass your exams,stay positive this will all end soon.:)Take Care.