PDA

View Full Version : ladies question

lorraine
17-03-10, 16:24
Hi

I m 43 years old and for the past couple of months have experienced bleeding when I am ovulating (about 10th day after my period)its not heavy bleeding i only need a liner lasted for about 10 days. then I had by period that was early it was on 26th day usually I am about 34 days. I have also had painful breasts that start when I am ovulating. Does anybody else have symtoms like this. Think it could be my age. I did leave a similar message on somebody elses thread.

Lorraine

vicky-books
17-03-10, 16:35
Hi - can't comment on the bleeding whilst ovulating but I know how you feel with the sore breasts. I get the same thing each month and always have done. In conversations with friends I have found that this is very common.

V :-)

jill
17-03-10, 18:34
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I am 46 this month (happy b day to me LOL) Over the years my body has been changing, I have had many symptoms regarding my periods, which can change from month to monthe ( will not mention them all )

Having sore boobs is one of them, as for bleeding, I do belive that this can go all over the place to, I missed one alltogether a few months ago.There is a possiblialty it is your age hun, but if you are concerend just ask to see one of the nurses in your docs, they can put your mind at ease, (peace of mind goes along way)

Hope this helps/

LOVE JILL XXX

bronte
17-03-10, 20:38
hi lorraine you answered my thread earlier on regarding periods started getting ovulation bleeding last year it happened for about 5 month had loads of tests all normal put it down to hormones as id been under alot of stress i was your age now im getting spotting after period till about 14th day it could be our age.

PoppyC
17-03-10, 21:05
Hi
It is all probably linked to peri menopause, leading up to menopause, however maybe it would be a good idea to visit your gp, just to have your mind put at rest and for you to know for certain that is what it is.
:hugs:

lorraine
18-03-10, 07:31
hi

thanks for all your replys. Ill see what happens this month then maybe pop along to see gp.

thanks for all your replies.

lorraine