PDA

View Full Version : sick of being worried

star1982
17-03-10, 17:56
Hi everyone,

this is the 5th time i'm writing my post - and i wish i could just get over the horrible feeling of worrying what other people are going to think of me. I have been like this for a few years now and just wish the feelings would go away. sometimes it gets so bad i can just feel my heart beating really fast, my chest begins to feel tight and i feel so panicked... feeling reallly alone- if there is anyone who can relate i'd really appreciate someone to talk to xx

nomorepanic
17-03-10, 17:58
Hi star1982

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

DesperateJules
17-03-10, 17:59
Hey Amber, we're all with you and you should not worry about what anyone here thinks of you - you're just as good as anyone else. I too have stomach problems and mine is churning away merrily as I write this - have you tried anything to settle it down? flat coke sometimes helps me xx

Patty
18-03-10, 13:56
Hi star1982

:welcome:to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :hugs:

steven67
18-03-10, 17:35
:yahoo:hi and welcome, you will soon see you are not alone, we will all try to help you, best we can regards steve and take care:bighug1::yesyes::D