PDA

View Full Version : new member

hyperanxious
18-03-10, 18:19
Hi to everyone here at NMP. I really don't know where to start introducing myself. As a preliminary however, i have been dealing with this illness for about a couple of years now and i feel like i am so tired not getting over it. please bear with me coz my mind is disorganized by the overwhelming thoughts that i want to speak out and it seem that i wanna burst my brain to free it all out.

nomorepanic
18-03-10, 18:21
Hi hyperanxious

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

KK77
18-03-10, 18:56
Take your time and read through the forum - we've all felt like our brains are in over-drive sometimes.

I'm sure you'll find the site very useful.

A big welcome to you.

hallam11
18-03-10, 19:14
:welcome: Hyperanxious!

Hope you find the support you are looking for, im sure you will on here!

Don't worry about the cluttered brain, I feel like that regularly as do many others on here! Just take it a step at a time!

Take care xx

Lilica-Demetier
18-03-10, 20:41
Hello
I always feel over-whelmed, like I can't think properly, like a rabbit in headlights sort of feeling. It's very normal when suffering from anxiety so don't worry too much about that. Hope you find the website helpful.

Carla

hyperanxious
19-03-10, 09:55
I am so glad i found this site dedicated for a sufferer like me, thank you guys for welcoming me here and now i feel quite assured for the support you already given me.this will be my head start to overcoming my anxiety. thank you so much guys.

thank you.....thank you....

Vanilla Sky
19-03-10, 13:39
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x