PDA

View Full Version : strange feeling in my throat like a flutter or jumping

cthechick84
18-03-10, 21:06
hello everyone
Anotha yet anotha symptom to share since my bad PA last night i hve a scarey feeling like somethink is fluttering or moving in my throat and neck it cums on out the blue for a few seconds and stops but it makes me kinda scared and i like hold my breath not sure what the hell it is dnt feel like a beating of my heart or anythnk jus weird.any ideas?? i saw my doctor today who said fluttering is all part of anxiety and panic attacks but she didnt even check anythnk so how she knw i have had flutters in my chest too so could b frm anxiety who knws .also went it happens sometimes makes me feel like i wana burp but i cnt |?im thinking maybe from acid reflux as i do suffer with reflux...anybody have the same or any advice id love to talk to u thanks c.xx

Anxious_gal
18-03-10, 21:28
well it sounds like heart palpitations, the fluttery sensation on your throat and or chest!
that's how mine started, along with feeling very breathless.
the main scary symptoms to me are the feeling out of breath!
but i get heart palpitations a lot!
seems like its all part of having a panic attack. next time ask your doc to listen to your heart.
but if you check next time your self, you may notice the irregular beats, extra beats and what seems like a skipped beat is (its actually not though) is when i notice the fluttering sensation .