PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a little releived.. :)

Lou 1
19-03-10, 09:51
I've had really bad pains in the back of my head and neck for a few weeks now and a constant pressure in my head - i went to see the doctor and he said it was tension also said that because i have psoriasis in my scalp it had caused one of my lymph nodes to swell in reaction (which would cause pain). he checked my ears and said they were very waxy so he couldnt see in there and advised me to use olive oil then come back for them to be syrynged.

Of course i wasnt happy with what the doctor said, especially after my psoriasis had cleared up and i was still gettting the pain.

I went to the nurse today to have my ears syrynged and after it was done she looked into my left ear and said - oh u have lots of little bubbles in there have u had any facial pain, pressure in the head or pain at the back of ur head and in ur neck. - to which i replied yes to all. She said its sinus related and to inhale steam a few times a day.

Still worried about the pain in my head and neck but do feel a little releived.. yey :)

Lou

peter34uk
19-03-10, 10:25
There you go. I had something similar and it was all down to my ears. Trust the nurse!

Lou 1
19-03-10, 14:25
yeah suppose i should, just find it hard sometimes. Thanks for reading :)

lou