PDA

View Full Version : dull pain in the left clavicular area

hyperanxious
19-03-10, 10:23
it was November 2009 when i noticed a dull pain and a hard bump just an inch at the left part of my adams apple, adding to my anxiety that already struck me a year earlier, I am freaking out that i have a neck related cancer. so i visit my ENT, referred to an ultrasound but found nothing. now, i am feeling a dull pain in the area of my left clavicle but cant point the exact location, it seem that it radiates just below my chin, i also feel the nodes just above my collar bone is hard. now i am freaking out again,i am scared, i dont know how to explain what i am feeling right now,it is just awful....

I check my neck in front of the mirror every day for symmetry or any swelling or bumps and also the inside of my mouth for any symptoms of cancer. I always have this fear and its eating me inside. what should i do...please i need help

billie2193
20-03-10, 11:02
omg on 27th november i woke with a pain in my left side of my neck and could not move it at all.later that day my mum recomend to use a hot water bottle to relax the muscles .so i did and the i could move my neck .but within 20 mins i felt asif i was abowt to faint .im agorphobic.so did not seek ay medical advice .for the last two months ive had a lump in my neck .which is bigger enough to feel .it is not sticking out atall .but im extremly worrired .as i feel i would not be able to get myself to a hospital if it was life threatening ...please if anyone has gone through the same and has found out what it is could u let me knw ...thanks