PDA

View Full Version : hello just need abit of advice

angieboo
19-03-10, 10:57
hello
i havent done a thread for a little while 5 weeks ago i had a major panic attack which i totally lost all self control over the weeks im starting to get better even venturing out again but not far i was on my way to clacton when i had my major one tried to go out to clacton today thought i would give it a try i got half way i felt calm wasnt over breathing but suddenly wen as if i blew up loads of balloons you know that feeling but i remained calm but i had to turn back though didnt have the strength to carry on so instead of running home i went to the shop as i thought no point in running home but i get the feeling i might never go back in to clacton of fear of it happening again how can i overcome that feeling like you are very dizzy and shallow breathing like your breathing but it feels like your not do i just keep trying every day til i get comfortable as i want to do it but sson as symptoms come thats it as i dont want the feelings to go bad like they first did thankyou for everyone that reads this i just want my life back

patmac
19-03-10, 11:06
well done for not running home, were you yourself? could you not try going back with a few people to start with just so that you are not scared to go back?
i dont know how you get rid of the dizzyness and shallow breathing i get it when i go into our local town i try to not go often but the less i go the harder it is to go back so i make a point of going once a week and go to one shop and home.

angieboo
19-03-10, 11:21
hiya
i did have my son and hubby with me i wasnt as scared as what i first was but just couldnt shake that feeling off thought it would go straight into major panic but i did keep myself calm but the feelings were still there i know its my mind so do you thinki should try it every day to push my self further or would i make myself worse

patmac
20-03-10, 09:36
not everyday! make it one special day a week time with your hubby and little boy, maybe lunch once a week.