PDA

View Full Version : Stomach/Back Pain

NeverRelaxed
19-03-10, 13:16
Hi guys. just a bit worried abt this pan I noticed yesterday when I woke up. It starts off feeling like a hunger pain, like a gripe then its followed by this resonably sharp wave of pain that sort of shoots around the stomach area..It starts at the sides of my back sometimes too. I have been having reflux issues and I have been eating late and sleeping with a full stomach, which I know is asking for it when you have reflux..Its just ive not really felt a pain like this before really..but im being rational and telling myselg its trapped gas..I am a bit bloated...Did feel sick last night when it was bad but havent actually been sick and no diahorrea so I guess it cant be a major issue...

Cat80
19-03-10, 15:36
It sounds like reflux to me. I get the pain, feeling sick etc with it. You need to not at 3 hours before lying down as your food needs this long to leave your stomach. Also take an antacid everyday even if you don't have symptoms to keep them at bay, omeprazole is the best but ranitadine works great for some people too.

Also lay off the fatty spicy foods and anything that can make acid worse such as chocolate, fruit juice, tomatoes, onions etc