PDA

View Full Version : Agoraphobia - Natural remedy recomendations?

cosmicpants
12-01-06, 16:14
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering apart from rescue remedy what else there is in the natural health world that I could take for help with agoraphobia and panic attacks. I am not taking any other medication as I refuse to and I would like to take something herbal as I have a fear of side effects. Would love to hear what else there is on the market and where on the internet I can purchase from.If at all possible i would prefer a spray or liquid rather than tablets unless tiny things as my fear all stems from swallowing and a fear of choking. Whatever is out there, please let me know, I need to get over this as I have so much planned this year including getting married that I dont want to miss out. I am just desperate not to keep allowing this condition to rule my life.
Thank you one and all
Donna :)

Wannabeloved85
12-01-06, 16:31
hi donna,
Kalms are good,they help to ease the sress that can cause the anxiety and promote natural sleep too :)

Meg
12-01-06, 22:00
Valarian root and passi flora are also natural calmers

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Wannabeloved85
13-01-06, 14:04
Wow lucy! you come in handy!!!:D

Wannabeloved85
13-01-06, 14:07
i knew i'd seen that GELSEMIUM word thing b4! i typed agoraphobia in search engine on ebay and theres a shop that sells homeopath stuff/medicines and thats up for £4.99 works out bout £6 alltogether!

cosmicpants
13-01-06, 14:51
Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for this, I have placed my order already and cant wait to start taking it. Just to check though can rescue remedy be taken with the gelsium? there would not be a problem with these would there?

Thank you again

Donna

Wannabeloved85
13-01-06, 16:01
hey,
is it true though that any natural remedies and vitamins cant be taken untill after 30 mins after brushing teeth?! lol so you cant say get up, brush teeth then take the tablet, you gotta wait 30 mins. read it on boots somewhere!