PDA

View Full Version : Do you get breaks in symptoms that come back - why now....

Jemba
19-03-10, 18:16
Hi All,

I have not been on for a while, I have been feeling better! Now the last few days have led me to feel that I crawling skin. It feels like little hairs tickling me on my hands, forearms and feet.

I have not had tingling for a few months now, why is it back. And I even had two weeks with no symptoms at all. I know I have had a bit of worry following a slightly raised level on a recent pregnancy scan and I am now in limbo until the next scan.

Now I know clearly this will cause me pressure, however the symptoms re-occuring make me have my old MS worries back again. Double worry.

Thoughts would be welcome :doh:

shanlynn1012
19-03-10, 19:12
I have no clue why that happens. I have been most recently dealing with burning skin, moves around, comes and goes really gets me crazy about MS. I look back and I have been dealing with this for yrs, symptoms change, go away, come back. Drive me crazy!
Hope u feel better soon.

Shazandra
20-03-10, 00:36
It's strange isn't it! The weird heat sensations on my skin got me all worried about MS....Sometimes we don't even realize we are stressed or anxious until our physical symptoms/ body let's us know I guess.

shanlynn1012
20-03-10, 01:14
OMG u had the heat symptoms too?

Shazandra
20-03-10, 21:14
Shanlynn1012...Yup.....Lasted for about a week, on the bottom of my foot and on my thigh....Started taking advil cuz I heard it could be related to inflammation and believe it ot=r not it's stopped....Also started to take iron and B12 Vitamin, B12 is very important for neurological health...And finally I've accepted the fact that it's my anxiety acting up again!!

shanlynn1012
20-03-10, 22:14
OMG I have/had it on my feet & legs for a few weeks now I think it is lasting so long cause I get to a point where it is all I think about. I do the b12 thing already, I will try advil I think i need to ACCEPT it and it will pass. I am relived yours has gone away and hope mine does the same. Did it feel sort of like sunburn? I went insane over this had a panic attack drove 2 hrs to my nuero telling him i had ms. I told him it was an emergency and made him see me right away I could hardly talk when I was there. I feel like it is possibly settling down but not gone. Thanks for your response I REALLY appreaciate it.

Shazandra
21-03-10, 02:39
It was like a sunburn sensation on patches of my skin...would last a few seconds and go away...happened maybe 10 times an hour mainly when driving or when thinling about it....Never when I was in bed about to sleep.....It's not unpleasant but just a weird sensation...Like warm water pouring on my skin....