PDA

View Full Version : Tummy soreness

jessieblue
19-03-10, 19:01
Please help guys. My HA is off the scale today as my sore tummy, which I have had for 2 months now has been worse this afternoon. My mind has run amock and I am sure I have cancer or an ulcer that has burst and I will be violently ill and have to be rushed to hospital!! Why does the mind do this?? Anyway, I have a sore stinging pain in my stomach just under the sternum. I get acid refluxa lot and am taking ranitidine daily for this. Acid is not too bad but the pain is worrying me. My tummy is very bloated and thr more I worry the worse the pain gets! Anyone have this sort of soreness/pain, its not severe, just like lots of little pins sricking in your tum and I am so afraid of what may be wrong. Can't see doc till monday and need some reassurance, please.

Horse
19-03-10, 19:40
This sounds typical of acid. I've been getting the same for some months as well. Omeprazole sometimes helps but then sometimes don't! Sometimes this can be gallbladder related but being as I've had mine out it's pretty much due to acid inflammation. Sometimes IBS can rear its ugly head as well.