PDA

View Full Version : I am scared the Drs have missed something :(

Blueeyed87
20-03-10, 10:40
at the start of this year and most of last I was convinced I had a heart problem all my tests can back clear...now this seemed enough I always a mild health worrier but september last year til now have been bad, with the onset on a big move to another city I really became more and more withdrawn not going out or looking for work...at 22 I've had to move back in with my mother because two months ago I was rushed to the hospital with what the drs thought was a panic attack...I have not fully recovered I think, my heart rate which was at 80bpm all last yr until the panic attack has raised to 99 my dr says this can happen... I have bad chest pain alot and palpations and am convinced although the dr says I'm fine they have missed something...I know its just my reflux my brain screams at me to be rational but I just can't...then I started to get dizzy and was convinced I had a brain tumor as I felt like i had these weird head zaps that felt like i was just about to pass out...my skin tingled on the left side of my face, i had lost my balance not to mention I am short of breath all the time...I have this weird buzzing vibrating in my chest which radiates thru my whole body when i sit still or go to bed...Im hoping it is just anxiety...and am not slowly dying because the drs missed something

worry_bunny
22-03-10, 01:30
Firstly a big hug and a big welcome to you :hugs:

If you spend a few minutes going through the posts on these boards you will see that a lot of people on here have exactly the same symptoms as you. And if you look in the symptoms list to the left hand side Im sure you will find some helpful info in there too.

I know how hard it is to accept that anxiety is the cause of all your physical symptoms but as you will soon see just by looking on these boards anxiety is a powerful thing that can convince you of the most horrible things but it can be overcome.

You are in the right place here for help and support :welcome:

Blueeyed87
23-03-10, 12:22
Thank you very much, I have already found great reassurance in this forum.

busybeingmum
23-03-10, 15:00
Hi Blue eyed - main symptom of HA is that we believe the docs have missed something! You must trust the docs on this one. The stories of wrong diagnosis are sensationalised in the media because they are rare. x