PDA

View Full Version : hi

tracy24
12-01-06, 18:33
hello everyone im tracy & am looking for help in coaping with my depression & self harming have also suffered agraphobia just want to talk to some one how understands x:(

t bennett

tracyp584
12-01-06, 18:38
Hey Tracy,

Welcome to the site! You will find lots of advice and support here. Are you on any medication at the moment?

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

tracy24
12-01-06, 18:50
[quote]Hey Tracy,

Welcome to the site! You will find lots of advice and support here. Are you on any medication at the moment?

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

<div align="right">Originally posted by tracyp584 - 12 January 2006 : 18:38:31</div id="right">
[/quote=yes im on tablets but they dont seem to be working for me anymore & my doctor his not very understanding with me

t bennett

trac67
12-01-06, 19:51
Hi Tracy,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of great advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

kitty
12-01-06, 20:19
hi tracy,

im kym aka kitty i know what you are going through as im a self harmer ad i also have depression im staring my meds today [Sigh...] im on amitriptyline.

if you wanna chat at all feel free to email me on kymbo21@hotmail.co.uk

the ppl on here are great hunni and you will meet some great friends

all the best

kym aka kitty
[:X]

nomorepanic
12-01-06, 20:30
Hi Tracy

A warm welcome aboard the forum and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

clickaway
12-01-06, 20:38
Welcome Aboard, Tracy

I'm sure you'll get some good comfort and support on this site.

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

vernon
12-01-06, 20:43
Hi Tracy and welcome to the site. any questions just ask away,hope you get the help you are looking for. take care, Vernon

Meg
12-01-06, 21:10
Hello Tracey

Welcome.

Let us know how we can help but have a good read up and around the site.

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
12-01-06, 23:35
Hi Tracey

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tracy24
15-01-06, 18:30
thanks everyone nice to talk to people how understand

t bennett