PDA

View Full Version : Serious HELP needed now.... :(

crazyhayz
20-03-10, 21:48
Hi everyone, please someone help me out... im suffering right now as i type and i cant handle it anymore :(:( i dont know what to do, i spose i just need some reassurance..... Anyway, il quickly summarise.

Ive been suffering with GAD and seriously bad Panic Attacks for the last 3 months. I was suffering badly with chest pains (all on my left side right where my heart is) at first, then it kinda faded. But today, oh my god, they are back witha vengeance. Everytime i get the pain i get a palpitation and gop really dizzy :( I keep getting reallllllllly bad depersonalization/derealization, and my arms keep going rllllly weak :( I cant take anymore... Im on 20mg of Citalapram (was on 10mg but they upped it 3 days ago), and i was taking diazepam but only at night to help me sleep, but worried about getting addicted so stopped taking them.

I have had 5 (yes, 5!!) ECG's in 3 months, a brain scan, and audiogram (due to bad popping in ears, hearing loss and ringing in both ears), all my bloods taken & tested, everything is completely normal... But im still not convinced! :( I just want to accept its all anxiety/panic but i just cant!!!! I am sat here now having rly bad depersonalization, serious tightenings in my heart area (although i have been getting them in my right side too but not even half as much as im getting them in my left!) the constant feeling that my heart weighs a tonne and i keep holding my chest and can feel the palpitations thinking "any moment im just guna have a huge heart attack and my 17 month old son wont have a mum anymore" :( i feel really lightheaded constantly too, i know im not guna be able to sleep tonight... i feel im cracking up!!

Would an ECG show up ANYTHING that was wrong with my heart? I feel like asking them for an MRI of my chest, but i know they'll never do it.... please help :(

crazyhayz
20-03-10, 21:51
also had a sharp shooting pain in my index finger that rly hurt and jolted me, and my left hand keeps going rly weak :( my legs felt like jelly earlier too.... my chest is just rly hurting, my heartbeat feels FAR TOO SLOW, then it'll speed up briefly....its horirible i cant handle it anymore :(:(:(:(

cthechick84
20-03-10, 22:45
hello crazyhaz
I knw how u are feeling i have exactly the same symptoms and they are so crazy but as ur foucsin on them they are getting worse hunni anxiety can really upset are whole bodies and its so scarey i cry and cry mostly allday everyday and untill we learn how to ignore this nasty creature hes gna try and take over our lifes i have 3 lil boys and i love them very much and thats what caused my anxietys u are not going to have a heart attack hunni it wud of happened by now and plus uv had 5 normal ecgs and the symptoms u desribce arent typical heart attack symptoms so try to relax heart pains r in the middle an not sharp everythnk will b ok why dnt u try to relax put some nice soothing ,music on an write ur foughts down thsi helped me the other night so i werent focusing on my breathing too much do u ahve msn if so come and chat to me on there kendricksbabygal@hotmail.com i truely no how u feel and iam here to help xxxx if not pm me and we can chat that way lovec .xxx