PDA

View Full Version : yawning!

jackie26
21-03-10, 09:53
just a quick weird question everyone. i am in my second week of taking sertraline 100mg after 4 weeks of 50mg and i have noticed that i have had a few episodes of excessive yawning during the day. these last about 15minutes were i am yawning constantly. anyone else had this and does it go. didn't have it on 50mg. this is the only thing i have noticed really since increasing dose. :)

nickieb
21-03-10, 11:27
I have suffered this with Prozac! It has gone now x

suzy-sue
21-03-10, 11:33
I had it with Citalopram also sneezing ..It does go after a while ..:Dsue

KK77
21-03-10, 14:19
This is one symptom I've never really had with sertraline but I was yawning like mad when I was on citalopram ... *yawn* ...

lonely
20-04-10, 20:31
im having this now, yawning like mad, my grandma said to me are you tired you sound very tired, i just said no im fine, but my head hurts and my eyes hurt too
i feel like i could sleep for hours

onceagain
20-04-10, 21:09
I've not had overwhelming yawning with Sertraline but I'm only on 50mg at the moment.. I did get this with Citalopram along with thudding headaches maybe 100 mg is too much do the dosages have to go up in 50 mgs?

Sue was the same with sneezing thought I was allergic to something so glad you mentioned it lol.

I'd say that if the symptoms keep up then you should speak with the doctor.. I am so glad that the yawning and headaches have gone but short of that the citalopram definitely lifted me more than the sertraline is doing but again was warned of this.

x

lonely
23-04-10, 19:38
i saw my gp today, and they asked how they were going, ive only been on them since monday 50mg a day along with my other combined meds, soo its really only early days for me, so will see how it is in a few weeks time