PDA

View Full Version : Hey :-)

berry-nice
12-01-06, 21:38
Hiii :-) Im new to this site, i was hoping to chat with people who know what i'm talking about for once, who i don't feel stupid talking to about my problems..! I'm sure you all understand what I mean.
I've put a post on the symptoms page, if anyone can help?
Im Rachel anyway, 19 from Uk! Happy new year to you all too!
X x

~*Rachel*~

nomorepanic
12-01-06, 22:06
Hi Rachel

Lovely to see you here and I am sure we will all offer you the best help we can.

Nicola

DagoGirl
12-01-06, 22:23
Hi rachel! You can PM me anytime! This is a great place for support and youll be glad you came here! Love Chrissy

Meg
12-01-06, 22:29
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
12-01-06, 23:34
Hi Rachael

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

chucklehound
13-01-06, 09:00
Hi Rachel and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some new friends too!:D[^]:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

trac67
13-01-06, 09:21
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Tomimo
13-01-06, 18:22
Hello and welcome.

It is good to talk to peopl who know what it's like and you'll find lots of us here!

Annie x

seh1980
14-01-06, 13:20
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

alexis
14-01-06, 13:48
Hi and welcome, you will receive wonderful advice and support from the people here, take care.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

jackie
14-01-06, 14:50
hi im jackie. have been experiencing health anxiety for 4 years. has resulted in many tests and much diagnosis from fibromyalgia to hypocondria. desperate to find somr ways of coping. worry now that all this worry and panic is gonna cause v the thing i fear the most. sad but in a way good to know im not alone. would love to hear from some of you. am 33 with five kids four of whom under three hence the desire to live and overwhelming fear that i wont. does anyone else have this every minute of every day. a c hard habit to break.

3faces
15-01-06, 13:50
:DWelcome Rachel:D

Jem xxx