PDA

View Full Version : Terrified - lump in my jaw :(

Starscream
22-03-10, 14:33
I have been, since Friday, feeling for any lumps and bumps and just up above my neck where my jaw area is there are two small ball-like lumps there ! :weep:

The pain has went away but the left hand side one is still very loose while the right hand side one seems to be normalish.

What are they ? Are they normal ? I don't want to Google but I have never felt them before.

And now my throat seems to be slightly sore too and I am having trouble swallowing.

I am stressing out about if this is likely to be cancerous before I make a doctors appointment

gypsywomen
22-03-10, 14:34
sounds like your glands are little swollen but if you touch them a lot they wont go down but should go dont worry ,,

sammie23
22-03-10, 15:16
Yes i agree. It sounds like your glands. Nothing to worry about hun. My glands are always swollen and i can feel lumps to. Try to stop poking and feeling for things. Trust me you will not being doing yourself any favours. And this is coming from a person who has spent years of her life obcessing and feeling for things. Feel better soon x