PDA

View Full Version : omiga oil

vernon
13-01-06, 11:16
Hi, I don’t know much about oils etc that are good for you but was looking for omega oils and found in Tesco store they are selling Omega 3 in tubs of 90, one a day for £3.99 normally 4 or 5.99. I do take cod liver oil from time to time and wondered because they are Tesco brand are they just as beneficial to you? Also reading Tuna label this is supposed to be high in omega too also read Flora spread has omega 3 and 6 but would this be very low trace of omega in spread? Thanks Vernon

Jenny
13-01-06, 11:43
I went into Boots yesterday and bought OMEGA OILS 3 + 5 + 9 500mgrs caps. They are Gelatin Free, also alright if you are a veggy.
60 caps for less than £5. I started them to-day. Will have to see if they help, but do eat some fish like Sardines, Mackerol (is that how you spell it) and I like smoked Haddock. Watch this space.

Jenny xxxxx

vernon
13-01-06, 11:45
Thanks Jenny will look. take care Vernon

Piglet
13-01-06, 13:24
The best balance of of all the omegas I have found was in UDO' choice oil. This was recommended to me by a nutritionist and you can get it at all health food shops, in the form of oil or capsules. Quite pricey but one of the best in my opinion.

Piglet xxx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
13-01-06, 13:42
It would be beneficial if you took any of the above or your cod liver oil regularly rather than from time to time.

The idea is to get a regular supply to the brain in order to be of optimum benefit..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

vernon
13-01-06, 14:52
Thanks all

Tomimo
13-01-06, 18:32
I bought a boots own brand with 3,6 and 9 in and they're just one a day. I am sure that brand doesn't matter but eating oily fish etc just boosts the amount you get!

Annie x

vernon
14-01-06, 14:50
thanks annie