PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new here!!

bella
23-03-10, 08:50
Hi
I have been reading through the posts here on this site and find it so reassuring that i am not the only one with worries and concerns (although after reading some posts it has given me new ideas of things to worry about that hadnt crossed my mind before:))
I have an unbelievable fear of dying or worse my children dying...i panik about what will happen to my children if i die!! Normally it is fear of a heart attack and i went to my cardiologist and although he said all was fine he also said i have a right block or something??and that i have a fast pulse(which i know already because i measure it 20 times a day)He maintained my chest pains come from my back and yesterday i was at an osteopath and he said it could be my back!sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night with 130 pulse and think i will die..then i am scared to go back to sleep. Generally i am always scared at night in case my body forgets to breathe or my heart stops and how awful it will be if the children find me in the morning dead...my kids sleep with me so i can keep an eye on them incase something happens to them(as i am writing this i think i sound like a complete loony, but it is how i feel) at the moment i have a tight chest and always loads of mucous i have to cough up..so then i think i have lung cancer! Im scared of flying,well all travelling actually..we are going away for easter and i am already paniking!
Sorry if this is too long an intro...:)

nomorepanic
23-03-10, 08:51
Hi bella

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bella
23-03-10, 09:27
Thankyou...i will take a look at all the articles!!!:D