PDA

View Full Version : Hello - introduction

Jstc198
23-03-10, 09:23
Hi All,

have been lurking here little while and decided to take the plynge and join.
I had my first panic attack in 1996, i had sporadic panic attacks for a few years. These have now been replaced with anxiety, 14 years later. Wow, a long time.

I worry a lot about not being able to sleep and doing shift work does not help i dont think. i also have other aniety symptoms.

Anyway, just thought i would say hello.

JB

diane07
23-03-10, 09:25
Hi Jstc198

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jstc198
24-03-10, 00:01
thank you aimeekid.

Sleeping is a problem for me, but its great to here im not the only one in the world.

I had a detailed read of the symtoms this morning and a lot of things made sense, i was paying 75 quid a time for therapy but i am going to try and stop that and use what i learned there, and this to try and manage my anxiety.

Its been with me for years, so i dont think its going anywhere...but if i can manage it i will be very happy.

ectopicsufferer
24-03-10, 18:35
Hi Jb

Welcome to NMP a brilliant site with so many people on here that will understand what you are going through xxx

Straw Jacket
24-03-10, 18:45
heya Jb, pleasure to meet you! A long time indeed I know that feeling

Take care

Mr Parfect
24-03-10, 21:34
Welcome to NMP.