PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for Cipralex to get out of your system?

spmk81
23-03-10, 17:26
I know Cipralex has a long half life so how long does it take for it to get out of your system?

beginings
23-03-10, 23:20
In responce to your first question. when I want to get off ciralex. I just stop. And whenever the disconiuation effects start to get bothersom I take half a pill. (10 mg) I feel better in about 1/2 an hour. it automatically takes longer 3 or 4 days days i take 1/2 pill than 4 or 5 days. 1/2 pill then 6 or 7 days 1/2 pill then again 6 or 7 days 1/2 pill then it's pretty well over with the disconiuation symptoms.

That's how I got off twice.

Every time I start feeling weird. those weird brain zaps, that don't actually hurt just weird, I just take 1/2 a pill. So Simple and easy to get off. Just a few weeks and your done.

If you are taking 5mg I just suggest u do the same with 5mg if you don't feel better within an hour just take another 5mg. It automatically takes more and more time between pills and feeling better.

No need to suffer. No need to go cold turkey. It's not addictive per say. It's only a discontinuation syndrome, and will clear up in no time almost effortlessly.

spmk81
24-03-10, 12:59
Unfortunately, Last night i felt worse than ever and i had to take 2.5mg, Where do i go from here? Because i still want to come off them.