PDA

View Full Version : First Time on a Forum after 19yrs of Depression

Magsxx
24-03-10, 02:19
Hi all

I found this site when I was looking to find out more about the side effects of Mirtazapine, before I changed to it from Prozac..the main anti-depressant I've been on (& off) since I was diagnosed 19 years ago.

The thread I found was wonderful & the ppl on it were so supportive of one another...after all this time I felt there was support out there from someone other than professionals, or the occasional friend who would admit to having similar probs. Its so nice to finally find a place where ppl understand, empathise & dont judge..why didn't I do something like this years ago!?!

So if you see me around it'd be great if you said Hi.

Magsxx:D

nomorepanic
24-03-10, 02:25
Hi Magsxx

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

sandramick
24-03-10, 09:16
:welcome:
hi mags
xxxxxx

Carys
24-03-10, 09:34
HI, welcome !

JT69
24-03-10, 16:55
Hi Mags,

Glad you joined it will help you. I started mirtazipine almost 7 weeks ago now after being on citalopram for 9 years on/off had also tried fluoxetine and diothepin previously. The mirtazipine threads have lots of info on and there are a few of us on here take this med so if you want to ask anything post away....good luck on your journey, may it be as successfull as mine has been on this drug.

Take care
Jo.

hallam11
24-03-10, 18:01
Hello Mags,

Firstly the main point is that you've found it now! Hope you find new friends on here who can support you throughout your illness. There are many people on here who are happy to lend an ear and advice when we're having bad patches and us to them when they are! Its a great forum that has kept me from breaking point!

Chin up and join in!

Laura xxxx

ectopicsufferer
24-03-10, 18:34
Hi Mags am new here myself, welcome to the site it really is a godsend xxx

margaret jones
24-03-10, 18:41
HI Mags welcome to NMP you will find it a g8 site

Take Care Maggiexxxx