PDA

View Full Version : question about fish oil

ItWillPass
13-01-06, 21:01
I know a lot of you are taking fish oil supplements... I have a question... I got my vitamins about a week ago, and opened them... I did not take yet. I went to take today, and smelled them, and I noticed a strong "fishy" smell. I looked at the bottle, and it said best to put in the fridge after opening... They are there now, but they spent a week sitting on my counter. should I use them or not?Whats the rule with fish oil???

thanx! [8D]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

Meg
13-01-06, 22:49
I don't see any reason not to take them.

I have never refrigerated mine.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Robbo31
15-01-06, 11:09
Hi i never refridgerate mine either. i just put mine in a cupboard with all the rest. Mine smell of fish too but thats what they are. I would take them.
take care

Robbo

I KNOW I WAS BORN~I KNOW THAT I WILL DIE~THE INBETWEEN IS MINE!!!!

andrewjdavid2005
08-02-06, 01:06
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I know a lot of you are taking fish oil supplements... I have a question... I got my vitamins about a week ago, and opened them... I did not take yet. I went to take today, and smelled them, and I noticed a strong "fishy" smell. I looked at the bottle, and it said best to put in the fridge after opening... They are there now, but they spent a week sitting on my counter. should I use them or not?Whats the rule with fish oil???

thanx! [8D]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

<div align="right">Originally posted by ItWillPass - 13 January 2006 : 21:01:48</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I have been taking omega 3 fish oil for ages now on and off and i have never refrigerated mine lol, i have just kept them in the kitchen and i just take them, they will smell very fishy though yuck, although i bought some once from my local chemist and they were totally different and did not smell fishy at all the worst ones i have ever bought were from holland & barrett they really stunk ewwwww yuck lol.