PDA

View Full Version : hi new to the site

carlburt78
24-03-10, 21:38
hi people ive been recently told by my gp that i am suffering from anxiety, i know i am an anxious person when things are against me,recently at christmas after binge drinking i had abnormal liver funtion tests,which made me think i was going to die from liver failure,of course i googled it and got myself in a right state,went back for follow up test and everything was back to normal,but due to feeling down and ill with varios symptoms since results ive been googling away and self diagnosing with regular visits to my gp who says im healthy and now i seem to have gone full curcle and have convinced myself i have a bad liver due to reading up on the net about it,i try not to think about it but it just seems to be with me all day every day its all i think about and it has affected my everyday life hugely,so im on here to talk with others who are having the same problems as me and try to get through it many thanks carl

nomorepanic
24-03-10, 21:40
Hi carlburt78

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.