PDA

View Full Version : Is it Migraines or something more?

IllegallyBlond
25-03-10, 04:19
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been doing really well handling my anxiety, but here recently it has worsen again. Every time I feel like I'm doing well something comes up that throws me back into it. Right now I am suffering from migraines. For the past couple of days I have had this throbbing pain in my temples, sometimes it's on the left, sometimes it's on the right. The pain goes down to my ear, and down the back of my neck. Sometimes it's behind my one of my eyes. I tried to have my husband rub my neck hoping to ease the migraine, and it got worse. :scared15: My major health fear is an aneurysm, or a brain tumor. I always think the worse when it comes to things like this. Does anyone else have these same symptoms with their headaches? Thanks ahead of time for your responses.

:bighug1:

ItWillPass
25-03-10, 04:27
I have the same type of pain. I have not figured out if it is migraine, or sinus related. I really dont think it could be something horrible though. My understanding is that those horrible things happen very quickly, so if that were it, you would know by now. I do know how horrible it feels though. I was up with that same headache from 2am-3am yesterday. Try putting a hot compress over your eyes...

julieannboo
25-03-10, 10:30
you got a good old migraine.

they are b***ds.

take it easy.

moomintroll
25-03-10, 11:27
its a migraine, i have ones like that sometimes, a hot or cold compress on your head should help

:hugs: