PDA

View Full Version : chronic cold and cough worrying shudnt last this long whats wrong with me?

cthechick84
25-03-10, 17:26
right guys anotha day another worry
I just cannot shake this cold away and seems like it disapears for a week or more then its back again why is this happening ever since my son was born 8wks ago i am the only one in my household getting the cold so bad and i have had a cough for more than a month and now its becoming phlemy but the phlem is clear and the cough seems to happen more when im led down flat .why is it lasted so long ?anythnk serious to worry about or is it becos my immune systems low ? im gna mention it to the doctor tmoro anyway but dnt no what to think my nose again today is running and snotty but seems only the one nostril is streaming could this cough n that b frm nasal drip trickling down my throat etc? becos gna sound gross but the phlem that cums out wen i cough tastes funny ...like snot lol tmi i knw but jus wanted some advice before i worry i got somethink wrong but seriously im having lots of colds and feel like ive had 3 in a month..or is it just that its not clearing out of my system thats why its coming bk..or just not going away!!an also today i have earache and headache on the same side of my head so cud b an ear infection or jus frm the cold again .i actually put the headache frm starting taking prozac but not sure jus feel rubbish and confused.thanks for reading love c.xx

Thumbelina
25-03-10, 17:35
i am in bed for 4 days now, have fever as well, Feel very bad, take antibiotics...kids are not well as well.

Hope you will be good sooner

Jo3016
25-03-10, 18:15
There are a lot of nasty viruses around at the moment. I have had one for over a week and still feel awful! Your immune system is probably weakened through being pregnant and giving birth recently, not to mention lack of sleep when you have a new born baby!

I am on antibiotics for a secondary infection. Maybe you should go to see you doctor. I don't think you need to worry though.

Take care and hope you are on the mend soon.