PDA

View Full Version : day 5 on prozac cnt shake headache off anybody else?

cthechick84
25-03-10, 18:29
hiya guys

Just wondered anybody have headache when they started taking prozac? ive noticed since i started them ive been gettin headache around my eye an forehead and just taken some paracetomol becos it cudnt shift ,hoping it goes its gettin on my nerves . i also feel very confused but not obbsessing which is good ,i guess its got to build up in my system first an takes a while but the headaches shud fade ! jus wondered if anybody else had simialr experinece .thanks love c.xx

Shanny
25-03-10, 18:44
Yes, I am on day 11 of taking prozac and I had a headached perhaps every other day, they will subside though, I am still feeling really tired and low energy. apparently these symptoms are normal :)

cthechick84
25-03-10, 19:20
yes horrible arent they ,do u also feel confused ? like u cnt think or u will drift off to sleep ...i feel very spaced to .ive been on then once before but cudnt remember all the effect it had on me but thank u for replying means alot best wishes c.xx

Shanny
25-03-10, 20:57
Yah, I feel a little confused, more so outside of my body....I have heard that when you first start Prozac it gets worse before it gets better. I remember when I first went on them I felt this way too....kind of foggy, cranky and tired....it did ease off though....the headaches are annoying, but I get headaches as a symptom of my anxiety, as soon as I feel anxious I get a sharp pain in my temple.....feel better soon. I'm excited for the medication to kick in, as my anxiety has been through the roof lately :)

Kagey
29-03-10, 20:33
Hiya, yep it took me 3 weeks before the eyeaches went for me, and the groggyness a little earlier, but if they work for you.....theyre worth every bit of it..........Good Luck

DEBBZ
29-03-10, 20:49
hi i have been on them years and would not be with put them ,, keep going it will be worth it x:winks: