PDA

View Full Version : fatigue, aches, pains, twitches...

stressbunny
25-03-10, 18:37
I know these are all HA issues, but currently I feel worn down by it all. I am lucky that I have only been suffering from anxiety (albeit in an extreme form) for a few weeks or so.

When it started I suffered horrendous panic attacks, jerking at night so severe that it kept me awake all night, etc etc

I should be glad that these extremes have settled down to a bearable level, but my body just seems to getting worse...having started with a bad shoulder, I now have pains in my legs too, weak limbs, cramping and
feel washed out to put it lightly. I am still twitchy too.

I actually feel worried that I am not panicking enough now (!) like I am slipping into depression, which has not (yet) been a problem...does anyone else worry about this?

I have four kids who just deserve better than this - my state of health, both physical and mental is all consuming, it barely allows me time to be a wife and a mum anymore...

I think I am worse because I have been unwell (cold and cough etc) like lots of others, but this as well has made me more anxious (mouth problems making me worry about mouth cancer and now my voice cracking and sticking in my throat - another MS symptom, my favourite concern generally)

I am really just letting out some emotion, but also need some reassurance that this will pass. Could anyone post back that by Saturday I will be fighting fit, with no twitches, no aches, no jerking, not a worry in the world please? :)

stressbunny
26-03-10, 08:07
thanks for your support - I am sorry about your depression. I too cry a lot - and I even do it in front of the kids which I think is terrible, I just cant help it.

The thing I stuggle with is having physical symptoms like twitching or pins and needles when I don't feel especially anxious... it makes me feel like I am never going to recover.

Anyway, another day, another struggle...

Thumbelina
26-03-10, 09:46
i am sure as well thatall your symptoms are from anxiety.

You are fighting it -so dont worry...

sarah jayne
26-03-10, 09:58
Ive been suffering from the same symptoms as you and i suffer from anxiety, its been going on for months, its awful. Ive recently found out that i have a vit d deficiency which can cause some of the symptoms..x