PDA

View Full Version : Left Issues!

turnthelighton
26-03-10, 17:51
So I am back from the docs again this week, checking my left breast. I have pain now that is more in my shoulder and there always seems to be an ache behind my breast. The doctor has said she thinks nothing is wrong and that it is all muscle tension so why can I not accept this and stop punishing myself. I even showed her my funny marks on my breast and she says this is normal! She did another breast exam and said all is OK. She did say that she could refer me but it would take a long time as I dont fit the referral critiria. She said see how I go for a couple of weeks and if still no better come back.

She is a lovely doctor and I dont want to bother them and want this all to go away.

sjs
28-03-10, 03:57
Hi, I am also still having pain in my left shoulder blade area which seems to affect my left breast as well especially if lying on my back or stomach. Like I said in your last post I have had it for nearly two months and have been told by my doctor and physio that it is to do with my shoulder and back issues.

I also am really fed up with the pain and worry of it so I understand how you feel :) However, I am sure that it will resolve eventually.

turnthelighton
28-03-10, 14:01
Hi Thank you for your reply it gives comfort. I am not good with pain and because it has been a month already it is getting me down. Sometimes it is in my shoulder and sometimes in my breast and sometimes both! It is a constant ache and it makes me feel that my left breast is huge even when it is not.

I know when I turn left or right or stretch I can really feel it, I could do with a massage but I live on my own....lol.

x

Lauz
29-03-10, 00:33
Exactly same issue here, left shoulder blade pain with left breast pain which my physio has said and a gp that the pain the the chest is all part and parcel. At first i couldn't understand it and had doubt but now am accepting it cause I know it is the truth. Since then still have the shoulder blade pain but not much of the chest pain, think its cause I am no worrying about it so much and that area is more relaxed hence the muscles aren't grabbing at me anymore which is great :)

maz55
29-03-10, 14:04
I also get this, actually felt like a bruise on left breast,(no lump) apparently according to a nurse friend, caused by wearing the wrong size bra (too small) and carrying a heavy bag on one shoulder,have corrected these probs, but takes quite a while to go away, and of course the more I focus on it the worse it is.Wearing the wrong size bra can cause the lymph nodes to get blocked thus causing a mastitis like pain, and a lot of people who refer to a Doc for breast pain can be helped by getting them to get the right size bra.so girls if in pain get checked, both at the docs and at a good bra shop.