PDA

View Full Version : Mri results!!!!

carli
26-03-10, 18:19
Hi all, as most of you know i have been waiting for my results.

Conclussion: NORMAL STUDY

I called the mri unit and she faxed drs my results as i told how worried i was. I then called drs to get them but they said it was on cervical spine on sheet results, 3 pges, so i called back mri unit and she said no definatly was the whole report and will come under one conclusion.

What do you guys think?

I dont know if i should be happy or not yet? xxx

margaret jones
26-03-10, 18:37
Carli i would certainly accept the results as normal the mri unit would be very strict on there reporting so great news
when i had mine the nuerologist said that my brain looked quite good for my age i did not know whether to be pleased or upset but just accepted that there was nothing nasty
So please be pleased Maggie

rebeccad
27-03-10, 08:13
congratulations carli, be happy. If there was anything found you would have been called back in by the neuro never mind having to chase yourself xxxx

Redrainbow
27-03-10, 08:33
Carli....As you know im your friend, and i have been thinking of you! Carli!!!! This is great news!!!!! Congratulations!!! You should feel very happy about this...Go on,,,,give us a smile,,,your in the clear,,,Glad it came back alright hun,,,You were so brave going through with it,,well done,,
Your friend Wayne,,,,,

carli
27-03-10, 10:13
Hi guys, thanks for your messages. Wanye :bighug1: you have helped me through some tough and dark days so thanks you hunny. And im:yesyes:. Still in shock though i think but i am happy.

Was so sure it would come back bad but then i guess its part and parcel of the ha isnt it?

Hope you all are well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anx mum
27-03-10, 12:14
Thats great hun u should feel a little better i know its so hard to believe try to accept it and move on.

Vanilla Sky
27-03-10, 15:48
Yes , you should be happy :)

carli
27-03-10, 17:57
Thanks guys :bighug1:

KK77
27-03-10, 18:06
Very pleased for you - know how worried you were. Now you can move forward with your life and put this behind you.

carli
27-03-10, 18:09
Thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

daydreamer
27-03-10, 21:12
Hi Carli,

yey good news! Im well pleased for you. I hope you can put the worry behind you now and be happy! x